Get ready for the holiday season or football parties with this super easy 2-ingredient finger-licking Pressure Cooker BBQ Wings!
Hi there! This is Amy + Jacky, Food Lovers & Recipe Developers from Pressure Cook Recipes.
Thanks Barbara for having us here and thank you so much for dropping by.
We love our pressure cookers and are CRAZY about delicious food! We enjoy spending hours researching, testing, and tasting recipes in our kitchen. So, you don’t have to! 🙂
Thanksgiving & Christmas are two of our favorite holidays.
We love everything about these holidays…
The warmth, the love, the family reunions & gatherings with loved ones, and of course, the FOOD!!
But most important of all,
it’s a time to reminisce, reflect, and smile on the memories we’ve made, the places we’ve been, and the people we’ve met & cared for.
It’s a time to give thanks.
What are you thankful for this year?
If you haven’t decided on your dinner menu for Thanksgiving, add this super easy & quick appetizer BBQ Wings to your menu!
You’ll Enjoy these BBQ Wings Because:
- Super easy to make in 4 simple steps
- Big timesaver! Cut short half the cooking time comparing to using the oven.
- Only need 2 ingredients – wings & your favorite BBQ sauce
- Finger-licking flavorful, moist, and tender wings
These BBQ Wings are Great for:
- Holiday dinners – Thanksgiving, Christmas…
- Game Days, Football parties, Men’s/Ladies’ night…
- Quick lunch, dinner, or snack
- Dinner parties, gatherings…
- Potlucks, picnics…
While we love the taste of homemade BBQ sauce from scratch, these wings tasted surprisingly good for the amount of effort.
It’s definitely a recipe you can fall back on for any surprise visits or busy weeknights. 🙂
Life is too short for boring food. Enjoy & happy cooking!~ 😀
Have a Wonderful & Happy Thanksgiving!
Amy + Jacky
- 2 pounds (907g) Chicken Wings & Drumettes
- ½ cup (125 ml) your favorite BBQ sauce (We used Sweet Ray Original)
- Pressure Cook the Wings: Place 1 cup of cold running tap water and a trivet into the pressure cooker. Place the wings and drumettes on top of the trivet. Close lid and pressure cook at High Pressure for 5 minutes + Full Natural Release Open the lid carefully.
- Preheat Oven: While the wings and drumettes are natural releasing, preheat oven to 450F.
- Pat Dry the Wings: Remove wings and drumettes from the pressure cooker. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Apply Sauce and Finish in the Oven: In a large mixing bowl, toss wings and drumettes with ½ cup (125ml) of your favorite BBQ sauce. Place the wings and drumettes in a single layer on a wire rack in a baking tray. Bake until sauce is glossy and caramelized, for 8–15 minutes.
More Easy Pressure Cooker Meals from Amy + Jacky:
Easy Instant Pot Recipes – Check out this handpicked collection of Tested Easy Recipes!
We often get asked by our readers how to make perfect eggs in the pressure cooker. So, we did a little eggsperiment to take the guesswork out! Plus, the eggs peel like a dream. 😉