InstaFreeze Meals is a cost-saving and time-saving way to feed your family healthy meals every day. Get your first month for free as a Pressure Cooking Today reader!
I love having a freezer stocked with delicious meals! (It’s particularly valuable right now, with key ingredients often sold-out at the store.)
🧊 TRY IT TODAY! Marci is offering Pressure Cooking Today readers a FREE MONTH of InstaFreeze Meals! Use the code PRESSURECOOKINGTODAY at checkout. 🧊
🎉 PLUS! At the bottom of the post you can enter to win a FREE SIX-MONTH subscription from Pressure Cooking Today! 🎉
Pin for Later
Cook and Freeze vs. Prep and Freeze
I generally cook extras and freeze my leftovers in individual portions (see my favorite meals to freeze here). I tend to do this because I like to brown my meat and saute my veggies before cooking.
However, I know many of you prefer to do a big prep day and freeze several meals at once.
This is where I turn to Marci. She’s been my go-to for making no-thaw Instant Pot freezer meals for years. She has a great process for creating freezer meals that are ready to cook in your Instant Pot. Simply dump and go!
What Are InstaFreeze Meals?
InstaFreeze Meals is a paid meal plan service that offers monthly freezer meal plans and shopping lists for family-favorite Instant Pot recipes.
I really think you’re going to love the InstaFreeze meal plans Marci puts together! Her monthly plans come with so many resources, tips and tricks, and organizational tools for making family meals easier and more enjoyable than ever.
Who Should Use InstaFreeze Meals?
InstaFreeze Meals are perfect for anyone who is…
- tired of trying to make dinner with cranky babies and mischievous toddlers underfoot,
- frantically trying to squeeze dinner in between sports practices and dance classes,
- coming home from work exhausted and just wanting something easy for dinner,
- not getting any help planning what to eat every week, or
- just not a fan of prepping and cooking night after night (after night).
Honestly, I think just about anyone would benefit from having some freezer meals prepped and ready!
💬 Learn more about InstaFreeze Meals, including how to sign up.
What Kinds of Meals Does InstaFreeze Offer?
On top of the time and cost savings, the meals themselves are the best part about InstaFreeze.
Marci and Maegan’s recipes are flavorful, unique, and healthy. From zesty tacos to creamy oats to fresh-tasting soups, InstaFreeze meals are seasonal, filling, and clean.
Want to try them yourself? Sign up for a free month subscription using code PRESSURECOOKINGTODAY.
What Does an InstaFreeze Subscription Include?
Your InstaFreeze subscription is more than just a list of recipes. Every month, you’ll receive:
- 15 healthy, easy-to-follow recipes that are perfectly timed to cook from frozen.
- Gluten-free substitutions and nutrition facts.
- Clear guidelines for making half and full batches of the recipes.
- Organized shopping lists that save you time and money at the store.
- Printable monthly and weekly meal planning calendars.
- Tips and tricks for cooking the meals from frozen.
- Step-by-step checklists that make cooking as straightforward as possible.
The InstaFreeze website is easily accessible from any device. InstaFreeze also helps you avoid multiple grocery shopping trips, saves you time shopping and cooking, and reduces food waste.
Try Before You Buy! Marci has a FREE Sneak Peek recipe bundle so you can see how cooking from frozen will work for you.
Can I Give InstaFreeze as a Gift?
Know someone having a baby, planning for surgery, or going through another major life event?
InstaFreeze Meals makes a thoughtful and practical gift!
Marci offers monthly and 6-month membership tiers, so you can equip your loved one with the ability to prep and enjoy wholesome meals during even the busiest and most stressful times.
Favorite InstaFreeze Recipes: Prep and Freeze, then Cook from Frozen
These are some of my personal favorite InstaFreeze recipes that Marci has online. Click the recipes for instructions on how to prep, freeze, and reheat the meals.
- Pressure Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup is packed with healthy veggies and super creamy—with no cream!
- Instant Pot Mexican-Inspired Crack Chicken is a healthier version of the flavor-packed shredded Mexican chicken dish.
- Instant Pot Philly Cheesesteak is layered with peppers, onion and provolone cheese. Mari’s helpful recipe even comes with tips to make this an even easier meal.
- Instant Pot Easy Steak Fajitas is a super easy one-pot meal that freezes beautifully. Make a double batch for the freezer and you’ll always be a few minutes away from a healthy and delicious dinner.
(Update: My son says to mention that he really loved the February meal plan’s Triple Bean Chili because “it has three colors of beans and really yummy meat.”)
A Little More About InstaFreeze Meals
Marci and her sister Maegan are two busy moms that were tired of the nightly grind of sitting down for a meal too exhausted to even enjoy it. At the same time, they didn’t want to sacrifice health and nutrition for convenience.
That’s when they started preparing and freezing their favorite Instant Pot recipes ahead of time. They’d stock their freezers full of Ziploc bags filled with measured, seasoned, and chopped ingredients. Then, come dinner time, they simply dumped the frozen, prepped foods directly into a pressure cooker.
In no time, they were serving their hungry kids hot, wholesome and flavorful meals. And now they’re bringing the ease of InstaFreeze meals to your kitchen!
At Pressure Cooking Today, we believe in making real food with fresh and familiar ingredients.
🥘 Browse my collection of the best pressure cooker recipes here on my website (some of my most popular recipes include Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli and Easy Instant Pot Pulled Pork).
💬 Follow Pressure Cooking Today on Facebook and Instagram for the latest updates. Or join my Electric Pressure Cooker Facebook Group to connect with other pressure cooking fans.
✉️ Or you can join my free email list! You’ll get just one email a week with my latest recipes.
🥧 If you’re interested in more than just pressure cooker recipes, I share my other adventures in the kitchen over at Barbara Bakes. You’ll find some amazing breakfasts and breads, along with the best dessert recipes! Check it out today!
Giveaway open to US residents only. If you’re having trouble entering because the Promosimple entry form is taking too long to load or isn’t loading properly for you, you can also enter by visiting https://promosimple.com/ps/fa30/instafreeze-meals-free-6-month-subscription
(This is NOT a sponsored post. I adore Marci, but I wouldn’t recommend her product unless I truly loved it and felt it would be useful to my readers. As always, my opinion is my own.)