Nutella Rolo cheesecake is rich, creamy, decadent Nutella cheesecake topped with chocolate ganache, Rolo candies, and chopped hazelnuts. This Insta Pot Nutella Rolo Cheesecake recipe is easy-to-make and ridiculously delicious! One of the most decadent pressure cooker cheesecake recipes I’ve made!
How to make Nutella Rolo Cheesecake in an Instant Pot
An Instant Pot is one of the most popular brands of electric pressure cookers. They are easy to use and your Instant Pot can help you create this delicious Nutella Rolo Cheesecake!
People often asked me where I get my ideas for recipes. This Pressure Cooker Nutella Rolo Cheesecake was inspired by a bar cookie someone posted on Facebook. When I saw it, the first thing I thought was oh that would make a great flavor for a cheesecake.
My Pressure Cooker Peanut Butter Cheesecake Chocolate Cake has been super popular and it was easy to convert it to a Nutella cheesecake by substituting Nutella for the peanut butter. If you’re not a hazelnut fan, you could use the Hershey’s chocolate spreads without hazelnut instead.
I served the Nutella Rolo cheesecake on Memorial Day and it was a huge hit with my family. My daughter especially loved it and every few bites she would say, “This is ridiculous. It’s so rich and delicious.”
You’ll only need a handful of hazelnuts to chop and add to the top of the cheesecake. I bought mine in the bulk foods section at the supermarket. Hazelnuts are also called filberts. They aren’t absolutely necessary, but add an extra fun dimension to this deliciously decadent dessert.
If you’re new to making cheesecake in the pressure cooker, be sure and check out my Making Perfect Pressure Cooker Cheesecake post before you make this Nutella Rolo cheesecake recipe.
The easiest way to know a cheesecake is done is to use an instant-read thermometer. When the middle reaches 140°F, it’s done.
- 1 cup crushed Oreo cookie crumbs, about 12 cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 12-ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 egg yolk, room temperature
- 6 oz. milk chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped Rolo candies
- Handful of hazelnuts, chopped
- Prepare a 7 inch springform pan by coating it with a non-stick spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the Oreo cookie crumbs and butter. Spread evenly in the bottom and up the side of the pan. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl mix cream cheese and sugar at medium speed until smooth, blend in Nutella, heavy cream, vanilla, and flour. Mix in eggs one at a time just until blended; don’t over mix.
- Pour batter into the springform pan on top of the crust. Cover top of springform pan with aluminum foil.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the pressure cooking pot, and place the trivet in the bottom. Carefully center the filled pan on a foil sling* and lower it into the pressure cooking pot. Fold the foil sling down so that it doesn’t interfere with closing the lid.
- Lock the lid in place. Select High Pressure and set the timer for 50 minutes. When beep sounds, turn off pressure cooker. use a natural pressure release for 10 minutes, and then do a quick pressure release to release any remaining pressure. When valve drops carefully remove lid. Remove cheesecake and check the cheesecake to see if the middle is set. If not, cook the cheesecake an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove the springform pan to a wire rack to cool. Remove aluminum foil. When cheesecake is cooled, refrigerate covered with plastic wrap for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- When cheesecake is chilled, prepare topping: Place half of the chocolate in a mixing bowl. Heat heavy cream on medium high heat until it comes to a boil. Remove from heat and immediately pour cream over chocolate and stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add remain chocolate and stir until chocolate is completely melted. Cool until ganache is thickened but still thin enough to drip down the sides of the cheesecake.
- Spoon chocolate ganache on top of the cheesecake, spreading to edges and letting the ganache drip down the sides. Pile coarsely chopped Rolo candies on top. Sprinkle hazelnuts on top. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Note: *Make a sling with a 20 inch piece of aluminum foil, folded three times length wise.
Orange Marble Cheesecake, Pressure Cooking Today
Red White and Blue Pressure Cooker Cheesecake, Pressure Cooking Today
Pressure Cooker Raspberry Cheesecake, Pressure Cooking Today
Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake, My Baking Addiction
Instant Pot Salted Caramel Cheesecake, Cookies and Cups